The Meclift™ Variable Reach Truck ML1612R is the only telehandler in the lifting capacity range of 16 tons, which can be operated inside containers.
This reliable forklift truck also features a unique reaching ability in its class. It lifts 20-feet containers from fork pockets and stacks them up to 3-high. A hydraulically movable cabin ensures excellent visibility even when handling bulky objects. Meclift™ ML1612R is perfect for practically any material handling needs. It is superior compared to conventional forklift trucks. The Meclift™ attachments enable to use the same machine for multiple purposes.
The intelligent design takes safety and profitability into consideration. Less work machinery on your yard results in savings. Spacious material handling area and excellent visibility provide improved security for the employees and cargo. A comfortable cabin offers a safe and ergonomic work environment. Hydraulic, vertical movability of the cabin and the absence of a conventional straight mast ensure clear visibility ahead even when handling bulky objects.
Customized Meclift™ attachments increase the functionality in line with the requirements of each work environment. This reliable machine moves swiftly in confined spaces, such as warehouses and cargo vessels, and it is easy to transport in a 20-feet container or on a swap body vehicle.
ML1812R IN A NUTSHELL
• Possibility to drive inside a container
• Small external dimensions and height
• Low weight
• Unique reaching ability, reach 2500 mm
• Opportunity to load and unload cargos from 20 ft containers, which are already on the trailer; With the 3 m forks and Bogey Rollers, it can reach the end of the 20 ft container, which is already on the trailer without losing lifting capacity with load center 1200 mm.
• Vertically movable cabin for better visibility, there is no mast disturbing the profile as in ordinary forklift trucks
• 6 m lifting height as a standard
• Small turning radius, only 5250 mm
• Possibility to handle empty 20 ft containers by the pockets and 40 ft containers with side spreader and stack them up to 3 high